Did you ever realised how lucky you are? motivation Hi, i am Queen but unfortunately I don't have people's. I want to share my Story. My story 31 December 2056 was the day when all people of bengalore disappeared. It was not the first time when it happened. Before this also many people disappeared, but not like this. Normally people thought it was kidnapping or something else. When bengalore disappeared, all the governments in the world started finding reasons. It happened. This means that it could happen anywhere. People in India were so scared that they stopped going anywhere. They started spending more time with their loved ones. Slowly, we kept losing people. According to news, the last place with people was Nalanda, Bihar. No-one knows what was causing people disappeared. I live in nalanda , but when people of nalanda disappeared, I was not there. That’s why I am the only person here left. I am not sure if there are more peopl...
The Daughter of No Mother They say when people die, they become stars! A girl who believed in it, often tried to find her mother in stars. She often sat on her roof and told her mother about how her day was. She told her how she loved a street dog and how that dog loved her back. She told her how her teacher applauded her when she spoke in the class. She told her how that she ate an ice and she liked it very much. She told her about the pencil that she lost and she cried for it. She told her about her best friend who is a boy and she likes him. She told her how her father scolded her when she didn’t like the food. She told her how her classmates bullied him and she cried. She told her how she felt lonely. She told that she misses her very. She told her that she loves to talk with her. She told her that she does not like when it’s cloudy and she cannot see her. She asked for a promised that her mother would always be with her.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please share the post with your friends & readers.